sono online i Catalyst 3.4

Aperto da Neo, 15 Maggio 2003, 23:37:36

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Neo

SONO USCITIIIIIIII! i nuovi Catalyst 3.4
x scaricarli andate qua':http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/winxp/radeonnowdm-xp.html?cboOS=Windows+XP&cboProducts=RADEON+9700+PRO&eula=&choice=agree&cmdNext=Next
ciao
:D

Scritto Da - davide il 15 Maggio 2003alle ore  23:43:19

izio75

Ecco i fix apportati in questa release:

Fixed in this driver:
The display corruption noticed around the wheels in the game FI Racing Championship is now resolved
The health meter not being drawn in the game Bounty Hunter is now resolved
Texture corruption in the game Combat Flight Simulator 3 is now resolved
The binocular view not displaying properly in the game Project IGI2 is now resolved
Objects flickering in and out of view when playing Deadly Demo is now resolved
The display corruption noticed in Battlecruiser Millennium when placing the mouse cursor over the menu buttons is now resolved
The ground color not displaying correctly when playing the Jurassic Park demo is now resolved
The display corruption noticed when playing Heli Heroes is now resolved
The texture disappearing in the game AirStrike3D is now resolved
The General Protection Fault error appearing when playing Unreal 2; The Awakening is now resolved
The system not responding with playing the game SimCity 4 is now resolved
The system not responding when task switching between an OpenGL game and the desktop is now resolved
Full Screen Anti-Aliasing not being available when playing Anarchy Online is now resolved
The system failing to respond after pressing the ESC key when playing Half-life Counter Strike is now resolved
The display corruption noticed when running the CodeCreatures benchmark in a system contining a RADEON™ 9200 is now resolved
The display corruption issue when using the send to DV camera feature found in MovieMaker2 is now resolved
Playing *.rm files using the RealPlayer with Overlay Theater Mode enabled no longer results in screen corruption being displayed on a secondary CRT
TV performance being slow and choppy when running an application in the background is now resolved
The display corruption noticed when playing a DVD in TV Theater mode on a secondary display is now resolved
The ATI D3D/OpenGL tab not retaining the correct format when a secondary CRT is connected is now resolved
The display panel's icons disappearing when using an FPD and TV is now resolved
The system not responding after previewing the 3D Liquid Desktop screensaver is now resolved
The overlay pixel duplication noticed when the display resolution is set above 1600x1200 is now resolved
The resolution changing to 640x480 32bpp when checking the optimized format for 480i in the YpbPR settings page is now resolved
The display corruption noticed when a system returns from hibernate mode is now resolved
The blue box border noticed around cached URL addresses is now resolved
The system not responding when hot plugging a DFP monitor is now resolved
A TV connection being falsely detected when booting the system is now resolved
Only half of the image being displayed on an HDTV when outputting from the VGA connector is now resolved
An error message being displayed when attempting to install the display driver from the ATI web site is now resolved

Asus P5K-E
Intel® Core™2 Q6600
Cellshock Value DDRII 667  
OCZ PowerStream 520W PSU
PNY 8800 GTS
SB Audigy
Thermaltake TSUNAMI

Khana