Cerco Voodoo 5 6000

Aperto da trevormacro, 25 Giugno 2011, 18:51:10

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

trevormacro

Hello,

I write only in english.

I really want to find Voodoo 5 6000 any revision.

Anyone want to sell me his card ?

Pm me please.

thanks in advance

goriath

Citazione di: trevormacro;175542Hello,

I write only in english.

I really want to find Voodoo 5 6000 any revision.

Anyone want to sell me his card ?

Pm me please.

thanks in advance

You got 3 (THREE) v56k 3700 already; I will not discuss if you got enough v56k (but listen to me, you will). Do you want to collect 3400's or try to find 2600's and/or 1500's? OK, do it!

But then stop to collect all the 3700's out there.

Nothing personal.

P.S.: ...and stop to be a pain in the ass persisting to contact people that don't want to have nothing to do with you.
OLD SCHOOL: Because it was done right the first time
/!\\ PM box piena: per contattarmi inviatemi una mail

Max_R

All the deals must be done in the public board.
And you can continue to send me mails or pm or request through skype and msn, but my card isn't on sale. Not for 2000 nor for 3000€ or more. You've got already three of them, without consider that there are people that are still searching for one after years of waiting: people that are grow up with 3Dfx, that have cultivated this passion. Take your time to think: thanks to you and your kind of "collectors" they probably will not have an opportunity like us. Shame on you.
"Dall'altra parte dello schermo sembrava tutto cosa facile..."

trevormacro

yes i want to collect 2600 , 3400 or 1500 but anyone have one to sell me ?
thanks

Max_R

Why? What's your purpose, your project, regarding all these cards?

goriath

Citazione di: trevormacro;175570yes i want to collect 2600 , 3400 or 1500 but anyone have one to sell me ?
thanks

I get the feeling you are collecting 3700s until now.

If anybody hasn't other revisions for you, it doesn't mean you have to make clean sweap of all the 3700s out there.

So stop to collect 3700s, indeed, stop to collect v56k; there are people who have never seen one in their entire life, while you already got three, it's enough.
OLD SCHOOL: Because it was done right the first time
/!\\ PM box piena: per contattarmi inviatemi una mail

trevormacro

look voodoo3dfx.com english board. I ve tested with 3dmark2001se and different adaptor with new motherboard and processor.

Max_R

So you need four 6K or more?

trevormacro

no but it's my passion I keep my first voodoo 5k6 since 8 years ago. I love these cards.
3dfx it's all my life.

Max_R

Citazione di: trevormacro;1755813dfx it's all my life.
I'm sorry for you to hear that. I suggest to you again, to think about the possibility to permit to the other nostalgic to have a 6K. You must complain the effect of your operate: if you buy the 3700 at more than 2000€, when the right price is 800-1000€, after your passing the price has grown for the 3700, but also for the other revision, that are most rare and expensive. This is BAD for all of us.