GHOST RECON E VOODOO3

Aperto da Superbox, 17 Maggio 2002, 03:44:33

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Superbox

Incollo ciò che ho trovato su voodoofiles.com, anche se purtroppo non l'ho provato, dato che uso xp...

Visto che se ne parlava in altri post e nessuno riusciva a farlo funzionare, ho pensato potesse essere utile...

Auguri!

:cool:

------

How did it work:
Well it was just the matter of reaching for the last possibility available. I had already tried everything else.

I remembered that I installed a third party drivers for my Voodoo3 3000 AGP-card and what I did was I went to http://www.voodoofiles.com/3201 and downloaded the file v3-w9x-1.07.00.zip.

Then I extracted and installed the 3dfx Tools (I didn't even remove the existing 3dfx Tools I had) and BOOM! It worked.

I played it safe and started with a miminum settings (640x400 16bit and all settings low and started going up ending with 800x600 and all settings high and it still kept on working...it was almost better than sex!!!)

So if any of you Voodoo3 owners still have any kind of third party drivers installed on your machine, forget them and download the official one from the url above. It supports DirectX 8 so that is not an issue either.
In filosofia, in religione, in etica e in politica, due e due avrebbero potuto fare cinque. Ma fino a che ci si manteneva nell'ambito di disegnare un aeroplano o un fucile, dovevano fare quattro.
- G. Orwell