am 2.5 voodoo3 gta3

Aperto da Narciso, 03 Settembre 2002, 12:25:55

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Narciso

Gta3 still crashing with the new drivers am 2.5 using voodoo3

Andrekap

MojoMotion

CitazioneGta3 still crashing with the new drivers am 2.5 using voodoo3

You must ask Amigamerlin! Also other people have trouble with GTA3 with voodoo3!

Banshee Team

Freestyle...yes my name...one two hit the floor...three four five we want some more...

Andrekap

If it crashes during the starting movie or just after it when you jump over the movie it seems to be the same problem there was also with the old drivers.

It seems to affect only people with AMD processor and Voodoo3 video card.
Or at least, all the times i read about someone that found a driver that made it work, he had an Intel CPU, and the same drivers on my PC (TB 800 on Abit KT7A with V3 2000) didn't work.....

I have the same problem, i hoped these new drivers to solve it but it seems they don't.... :(

Is there any people with AMD and Voodoo3 that is able to play GTA3?

Narciso

I have a Duron with a KT133 mobo.
The new am 2.5 aren't that great. They advertised great features and a new ICD but that don't really happened. Opengl ICD really suck with new games

Andrekap

Confermo, purtroppo anche sul mio PC (TB 800 su Abit KT7A con V3 2000) GTA3 continua a piantarsi irrimediabilmente sul filmato iniziale anche con i nuovi driver....

Ma c'è qualcuno con AMD e Voodoo3 che riesce a giocare (indipendentemente dalle prestazioni!) a GTA3????

ciao
Andrea

MojoMotion

CitazioneI have a Duron with a KT133 mobo.
The new am 2.5 aren't that great. They advertised great features and a new ICD but that don't really happened. Opengl ICD really suck with new games

There aren't new ICD! The new icd will realeased in the 3.0 version!

Banshee Team

Freestyle...yes my name...one two hit the floor...three four five we want some more...