In evidenza per te:

Non cerchi le solite news sulla tecnologia? Allora benvenuto su Forumzone! :ok:

Menu principale

Nuovi OmegaDriver

Aperto da izio75, 17 Maggio 2003, 01:15:45

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

izio75

What's New?

* Based on the official Catalyst 3.4 ATI drivers. (9x/ME/2k/XP)
* Added support for the following chipsets: (9x/ME/2k/XP)

Radeon 9200
Radeon 9200 Pro
Radeon 9800
Radeon 9800 Pro
* Removed names for specific cards (Tyan, Gigabyte, etc.), now they all have a common name (9700, 9500, etc.) (9x/ME/2k/XP)
* Removed support for Mobility cards in the 2k/XP drivers, those of you that need support for mobility cards please use Patje's Mobility Modder utility to add support. The utility can be found here.
* Updated all included utilities to most recent versions. (2k/XP)
* Added an Overclocking utility for all cards, can be found in the ATI Control Panel, it's a new tab. (2k/XP)
* Added the Advanced SmartGart options, can be found in the folder created by my drivers in the Start Menu. (9x/ME/2k/XP)
* The 9500->9700 and 9700->9800 hack is included and can be selected during the installation process, but now is better explained, easier for newbies. (9x/ME/2k/XP)
* The installer has been updated with more accurate information on all the areas, including the readme and options description. (9x/ME/2k/XP)

Scritto Da - izio75 il 17 Maggio 2003alle ore  01:16:18
Asus P5K-E
Intel® Core™2 Q6600
Cellshock Value DDRII 667  
OCZ PowerStream 520W PSU
PNY 8800 GTS
SB Audigy
Thermaltake TSUNAMI

Khana

Citazione* The 9500->9700 and 9700->9800 hack is included and can be selected during the installation process, but now is better explained, easier for newbies. (9x/ME/2k/XP)

???

Una suite di driver che fa la modifica?
W O W :eek: