In evidenza per te:

Non cerchi le solite news sulla tecnologia? Allora benvenuto su Forumzone! :ok:

Menu principale

Redline

Aperto da acorbo, 25 Maggio 2004, 12:01:55

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

acorbo

Buongiorno,
mi sapete dire cosa è l'utility per schede powered by Ati chiamata REDLINE che ho trovato sul sito del produttore Sapphire ?

Asus A7v8x-x,Barton
3000+ 333,2 x 512 ram pc2700,radeon 9000,pctvPro,nec1300a, S.O.XP sp1

af624726

serve per settare i settaggi della scheda differentemente per ogni gioco, in sostanza...
"
# Per-Game Profiles:

* Right-click a profile to set it to run automatically for a game
    * Right-click in blank space on the Profiles tab to create a new Profile.
    * Select your preferred *default* tweaks and "Set" them in the provided Reset profile.  The Reset profile settings will be applied when you exit from a game which had an auto-profile set when it was run.

# Overclocking:

* For general Overclocking, simply move the sliders to the desired clock speeds and click Apply.
    * For per-game Overclocking, right-click in the GameUtil box and click Add from the menu.
          o Select the game executable for the new game and it will appear in the box.
          o Adjust the sliders to your desired clock speeds for the game, then right-click the game executable and select Apply from the menu.
          o To change the settings for a game already in the list, just change the clock speed sliders, then right-click on the game executable and select Apply.
    * You can create as many per-game clock settings as you wish.  When you run the game it will apply your specified clock speeds, and when you exit the game, it will reset them to the clock speeds specified by Reset in the overclocking menu.
"

The Doctor: Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

acorbo

E' davvero utile ?

Asus A7v8x-x,Barton
3000+ 333,2 x 512 ram pc2700,radeon 9000,pctvPro,nec1300a, S.O.XP sp1

Luke

CitazioneE' davvero utile ?
E' una di quelle utility per il TWEAKING della scheda video, offre funzioni analoghe a quelle di utility forse più comuni come Radlinke, Ati Tray Tool ed altri.

Io ho una sapphire quindi inizialmente lo usavo ma ora preferisco di gran lunga ATI Tray Tool, molto più intuitivo e leggero

Bye!! :) :D

My Config: Enermax Eg-365P-VE FC; P4 2,8@3.4c AirCooled by ThermalTake Polo735; P4c800 Dlx; 2x256 Infineon Pc3200; Maxtor 120Gb SATA; Sapphire 9600Xt Fireblade
My Config: Enermax Eg-365P-VE FC; P4 2,8@3.4c AirCooled by ThermalTake Polo735; P4c800 Dlx; 2x512 Infineon Pc3200 CL2,5; Maxtor 120Gb SATA; Sapphire 9600Xt Fireblade; Creative Audigy2

af624726

nn l'ho mai usato in quanto sul cd fornitomi dalla sapphire nn c'era e fan scaricare solo l'upgrade... allora ho messo su altri tweaker...

The Doctor: Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!